Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Original
We would love to know more about you! Let us know who you are and what games you play.
1029Small
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Code of Conduct
General

[Pinned] Code of Conduct

The Rebellion - Code of ConductWelcome! We are glad you're here. Please help us in making this an awesome community by following these rules.1. Respect everyone: Treat everyone like you want to be treated. Be nice to each other and other teams, es...
Small stringo0 1y
stringo01742Small stringo0 1y
General

[Pinned] Shape the Future of the Rebellion!

Do you dig the Rebellion and want to get more involved?Would you like to moderate the forums or discord?Would you like to help come up with tournament, contest and giveaway ideas?If so, you should apply to be a leader with the Rebellion!Send strin...
Small stringo0 1y
stringo01664Small stringo0 1y
[Pinned] Twitch Streams
General

[Pinned] Twitch Streams

Share your twitch, youtube or other streams in this thread, and we'll add them to the site.
Small stringo0 2y
stringo00813Small stringo0 2y
General

August Giveaway: Destiny 2 & $20 in Steam Credits

We're doing 2 giveaways this month!Giveaway 1: Destiny 2To participate in the Destiny 2 giveaway, share a video game clip in our August Clip of the Month category - http://rebellionhq.com/video_categories/20924Giveaway 2: $20 Steam Credit!To parti...
Small stringo0 1y
stringo02580Small stringo0 1y
General

July Giveaway: $25 League of Legends Gift Card

Hi folks,Thank you for being part of the Rebellion!I love that you're part of the community and every one of you is a rock star!You make up the Rebellion, and I'd like you to help shape the future of the community!To make that happen, I've made a ...
Small stringo0 1y
stringo03721Small stringo0 1y
General

Overwatch University

Hi folks,I've been enjoying overwatch and was looking into online leagues, etc. for OW. Boom recommended this resource:https://www.reddit.com/r/OverwatchUniversity/- It's a pretty awesome subreddit for OW.They currently have signups open for their...
Small stringo0 1y
stringo01736Small stringo0 1y
Page 1