Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Introductions

[Pinned] Tips on Introducing Yourself

Hi folks,Feel free to use this as a guide when introducing yourself. The questions are optional, you can share as much or as little as you like!Gaming History: Tell us a little bit about how long you've been gaming, and what types of games and dev...
Small PolarBearJumper 1y
PolarBearJumper1318Small PolarBearJumper 1y
Introductions

Hello i am new

Hi i usually go back tactician on many accounts. I play league a lot and am a midlaner. I play azir and twisted fate.
Member avatar small Tactician 1y
Tactician2431Small stringo0 1y
Sup
Introductions

Sup

I'm not too sure what I want to say, but I play LoL and it's ok I guess.I don't know how to stop is a way to put?
Member avatar small YRWeHere... 1y
YRWeHere...2329Small stringo0 1y
Introductions

Heya!

Uh... Hi!I'm a -stupid- girl from Italy, please call me Isaac uwuSo... Uh... I'm not really good at talking, so I'll just follow that post u-uGaming History: The first name I really wanted to play a REAL videogame I had 5 years old and I was at my...
Member avatar small TheWildTea 1y
TheWildTea4547Small stringo0 1y
Hi
Introductions

Hi

Hi, I'm doombang. I like League. I like gaming. I have bad gas in the mornings.
Member avatar small doombang 1y
doombang2374Small stringo0 1y
Introductions

Intro

My name is Csákvári Ádám.I am just 13 years old.I am not who can speak good in english.I love League Of Legends.And i really want to win the giveaway because i don't win anything.(i am so so so unlucky,for example in a giveaway with 3 member i do...
Member avatar small Xleono 1y
Xleono2341Small stringo0 1y
Introductions

Hey There!

Hi everyone, just wanted to take some time to introduce myself, my name is Angela and I love the goal and focus of what Rebellion is doing here =)I was born in Philadelphia which makes me American =p but grew up in Canada and am now residing and w...
Small Silverwulf 1y
Silverwulf5652Small stringo0 1y
Introductions

INTROOOO!!!

Sorry I haven't been active on here been really busy in life!My name is David Gross (eww gross) I'm 27, have a beautiful wife named Marisa, and a cute little 2 yr old daughter named Isabel (Izzy)!My first nickname was Starkiller (From Knights of ...
Small Davey_Boy 1y
Davey_Boy4581Small stringo0 1y
Hi!
Introductions

Hi!

Hi folks,Just thought I should introduce myself as well!My first gaming experiences were playing Mario, Duck Hunt and a Tank game on a 8bit console clone in India. A cousin introduced me to a very old first person shooter called Blood, and since t...
Small stringo0 1y
stringo05685Small stringo0 1y
Introductions

Recon419A

Hi guys. I'm Recon (or Drew - I answer to either). I've been gaming since bonus.com was a flash arcade with minimal revenue from advertising, and I built my first gaming PC in 2013 when I was in the eleventh grade. I'm currently twenty one and a s...
Member avatar small Recon419A 1y
Recon419A 3500Small Davey_Boy 1y
Page 1